EB-5 Investment Immigrant Program of USA:
The EB-5 visa is a United States visa created through the Immigration Act of 1990. This visa provides a method for foreign nationals who invest money in the U.S. to obtain a green card. It’s a Government approved program.
New Commercial Enterprise Project of USA-EB-5, Exclusively Offered by Fortune Consultants and Co.
Now in Pakistan only Fortune Consultants and Co is offering New Commercial Enterprise Projects for to Invest in USA-EB-5.
The Investment Process for ‘New Commercial Enterprise Project:
The first step in applying for the EB-5 visa is to file Immigrant Petition, to outline the business to USCIS and prove that the investor has made or is in the process of making the required investment. This application must be thorough in providing the following information:
· The investor must provide a business plan presenting the nature of the new commercial enterprise and the economic impact of the business. This plan must comply with USCIS guidelines as outlined in the Matter of Ho ruling and other recommendations.
· If the investor has invested $500,000, he or she must prove that the new commercial enterprise exists within a TEA.
· The investor must provide financial statements and escrow agreements to prove that the funds are at risk through investment in a new commercial enterprise or JCE. The investor must also prove that these funds have been sourced legally.
· The investor must prove through the business plan, financial projections, and job creation timeline that the new commercial enterprise will create ten fulltime jobs for workers in the United States.
· The investor must play an active management role in the business through direct management or by voting on policy formulation.
USCIS bases its decision to grant the investor’s on the comprehensiveness of the plan and materials provided.
Advantages of the EB-5 Investor Program:
· The investor can live in the U.S. State of his/her choice, and does not need to manage theIinvestmentIbusiness;
EB-5 investors may work for any employer in any position; they may operate their own business; or, they may retire;
· Unlike E-2 investors, EB-5 green card holders do not have to leave the U.S. at regular intervals, and they can manage their own business without visa constraints;
· EB-5 investors and their family members can freely enjoy the many benefits of permanent residence in the U.S.;
· The children of EB-5 green card holders are free to work or to attend the school of their choice, and they qualify for scholarships and in-state tuition;
· There no repeated visa denial worries for EB-5 green card holders;
Eligibility Criteria to Qualify for EB-5:
1- By investing between $500,000 and $1 million in creating a new U.S. business that employs ten workers, you may qualify for a U.S. green card.
2- Like many countries, the U.S. provides a means of entry for wealthy people who will pump money into its economy. This is known as the employment fifth preference—or “EB-5”—immigrant visa, which allows people to obtain permanent residence immediately upon entry to the United States.
3- However, applicants for a U.S. green card based on investment must not only invest between $500,000 and $1 million in a U.S. business, they must take an active role in that business (though they don’t need to control it). Green cards for investors are limited in number, to 10,000 per year, and green cards for investors from any one country are limited as well.
Process steps of EB-5 Visa:
1. Confirm your eligibility.
2. Select your investment.
3. Hire an immigration attorney.
4. Prepare your visa petition.
5. File your petition.
6. We manage your investment.
7. Wait patiently.
9. Confirm your visa responsibilities
10. Completion of the investment.
Capital Investment Requirements:
Capital means cash, equipment, inventory, other tangible property, cash equivalents and indebtedness secured by assets owned by the alien entrepreneur. All capital shall be valued at fair-market value in United States dollars. Investment capital cannot be borrowed.
· General. The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1 million.
· Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States is $500,000.
Job Creation Requirements:
Create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within two years (or under certain circumstances, within a reasonable time after the two-year period) of the immigrant investor’s admission to the United States as a Conditional Permanent Resident.
· Create or preserve either direct or indirect jobs:
· Direct jobs are actual identifiable jobs for qualified employees located within the commercial enterprise into which the EB-5 investor has directly invested his or her capital.
· Indirect jobs are those jobs shown to have been created collaterally or as a result of capital invested in a commercial enterprise affiliated with a regional center by an EB-5 investor. A foreign investor may only use the indirect job calculation if affiliated with a regional center.
Some states provide a certified list of targeted employment areas that have already been identified (listed below), but certifications are still issued on an individual basis.
· New Jersey
· New York
· North Carolina
· South Carolina
1- $ 10,000 USD Our Consultancy charges (in two installments)
2- $3,675 Form I-526 (For New Enterprise Commercial Program)
3- $ 60,000 USD Administrative Fee
For more details please find official links below;
Our Consultancy Charges details:
Our charges are in following Installments;
In two installments for whole family, half at the time of registration and half at the time of Visa.
Our Consultancy work includes:
-we will make a business plan for you
-we will make a cash flow
-we will make a proper case including your life working experience
-we will help you to show your source of funds accurately as it is very integral part of your case.
-we will get your case submit
-we will help you in interview preparations as it’s a difficult part of this case.