Sweden Residency by Investment

Sweden Residency by Investment

by nabeel

Requirements for obtaining a residence permit as a self-employed
In order to obtain a residence permit, you must have a valid passport show that you have significant experience in your field and previous experience of running your own business have documented and relevant knowledge in Swedish and/or English show that you are running the business, that you have the ultimate responsibility for it and that you own at least half of the business show that the business’ services or goods are sold and/or produced in Sweden show that you have sufficient funds to support you and, if applicable, your family during the first two years (equivalent to SEK 200,000 for you, SEK 100,000 for your spouse and SEK 50,000 for each accompanying child)
show reliable source documentation for your budget show that you have established customer contacts and/or a network in Sweden show that your company, following a 2-year probationary period, will have its finances in balance and you have the ability to support yourself and, if applicable, your family (income support is calculated according to the Swedish national standard for Income support plus housing costs).

The Swedish Migration Agency will assess your business plans from a financial perspective.

Enclose the following documents with your application
copies of the pages in your passport which show your personal information, photograph, signature, passport number, passport issuing country, the period of the passport’s validity, entry and exit stamps and whether you have permission to live in countries other than your country of origin bank statements which shows that you have sufficient funds to support you and your family during the first 2 years (equivalent to SEK 200,000 for you, SEK 100,000 for your spouse and SEK 50,000 for each accompanying child) bank statements which show, if applicable, that you have sufficient funds to buy the business and to cover the estimated costs and investments necessary to run the business contract of sale if you have bought or intend to buy the business or enterprise partnership agreement or stock register bank document which shows that you have paid the purchase sum or your part of the purchase sum, if you have bought the business or enterprise contracts with customers/suppliers and for premises annual  accounts/reports for the previous 2 years (if the business has been in operation earlier) balance sheet and income statement (report) for the current financial year, up to and including the previous month course certificate or other evidence that you speak Swedish and/or English certificates to substantiate your educational background certificates from previous employers certificate of registration for companies you own or have own outside of Sweden.

Make sure to extend your passport if it is about to expire. You cannot obtain a temporary permit for longer than your passport’s period of validity. You must have a permit that is valid for at least one year and stay in Sweden for at least one year if you want to be registered in the Swedish population register.

The documents should be translated to Swedish or English by an authorised translator. Copies of original documents should always be included.

Our Consultancy charges for this is 7000 Euros

4000 Euros at the time of starting the case

3000 Euros after visa

Bookmark this on Google Bookmarks
Share on LinkedIn